Site Navigation

Thread: TRD PRO pricing
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2020, 07:23 PM

mswaz is on a distinguished road

mswaz is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW.OH.T4R View Post
I paid 45k. Walked in looking at Tacomas and realized the quad cab was still too small for comfort with a rear-facing infant car seat. Test drove the Pro (Black) and signed the papers later the same week.
Larger volume dealers seem to be able to keep a couple Pros on the lot (between Tacoma, Tundra and 4R). For example, the week after I bought mine, I went back to the dealer to have a paint chip repaired and there was a Voodoo 4R already on the lot to replace the one I purchased.
When I was looking, smaller dealers did tell me there were offered as order only.
I assume your new black one is a 2019?
mswaz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote