Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 12:55 PM

FiXXXerX is on a distinguished road

FiXXXerX is on a distinguished road
I appreciate the response!

I poured over the post in question, and what's funny is that I heard a loud open vacuum noise coming from under my hood last night and decided to check when I got home. Turned out that the rubber pipe that connects the 'resonator box' to the intake manifold looks like a wolverine (or maybe The Wolverine?) attacked it. The thing is just falling apart. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I've got to get it fixed here before I know anything for sure.

Meanwhile, replacing the 3rd Member was something I bumped into while searching yesterday. I'm HOPING it's none of that and it's as simple as vacuum issues. But, I'll load it up to drop the height and see what happens, as you suggested.

I'll let you know what ends up happening here!