View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 08:59 PM

Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough

Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough Decipher is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanB View Post
The instant on bit is more an issue for high beams, as you switch them on and off while driving. The low beams only have to turn on and warm up once, so complete non-issue for that application. LED's would work fine for high beams, as you're not worried about blinding oncoming traffic with them, you'd expect it, lol. I'm running the 9011 HIR bulbs for high beams, and I've been plenty happy with them, and they're cheap. Spent the money on the low beams and LED fog's instead.

I actually use really nice LEDs for high beams now. I agree with the warmup issue on high beams. I find, even in the high beam application, they are bright but don’t have good reach. They act more like a flood with short reach and certainly don’t even match halogen performance at least in that application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010 4Runner SR5
Decipher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote