Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 04:54 PM

White4runner305 is on a distinguished road

White4runner305 is on a distinguished road
Im just like you ive searched far and wide for reviews or info on these rear coils. I also ordered the kit online at the website. Its a incredible deal when you factor in how much they cost minus the price of a set of 4 bilstein 5100. $510 for the kit ( price went up to $549) and the 4 bilstein 5100 cost $383 on the site. Thats 127$ extra for coils. From what i see emu 895 and 895e on the same site are $187 for the pair. Here is where it gets interesting the b12(special) coil which is the one included in the kit cost $208 for the pair on the bilsteinlifts.com site. Im getting all the prices from the same site to compare apples to apples. I also notice they make the coil in a 1.8 and 2.3 yet the emu 895 and 895e advertise 1.5 and 2.0. From what I notice when people level out their 4 runners there's a slight negative rake or its dead on. So can that .3 extra in this coil compensate for that negative rake or that dead on rake where the slightest of weight throws it off?
Im just speculating here. I looked everywhere on this site and no one talks about these coils. Do you have any pics of the car now with coils settled. I might end up buying front coils after seeing your pics. I really didn't want to take my bilsteins up to 2.5 setting. Not to mention i feel like my front coils are probably sagging since my front struts probably been blown out for sometime.

Last edited by White4runner305; 02-18-2020 at 05:29 PM.
White4runner305 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote