View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 01:34 AM

david05111 will become famous soon enough

david05111 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space King View Post
Memory seats are the only creature comfort I miss. On a day-to-day level it doesn't matter, as I am the only one that captains my Enterprise. However, I have reached the conclusion that every tire and repair shop tech, car wash employee and valet driver is built exactly like Peter Dinklage. Nothing like the feeling of trying to jump in your ride, only to find the steering wheel trying to occupy the same space as some your favorite internal (or external) organs.
I did a search on retrofitting the seats to have the memory not too long ago and came across an interesting idea in a thread on the subject. The poster had suggested that maybe a kill switch for the seat power could be wired in under the seat so that you could toggle it "on" if you wanted to make an adjustment and "off" the rest of the time to prevent someone changing it. I think that's a fairly decent solution actually, except I'm not sure where I'd start trying to set that up.
david05111 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote