Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 11:57 AM

DAF54 is on a distinguished road

DAF54 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drobs View Post
Just peeked at Safari Off Road's website and facebook page. Neither have been updated in years. If you visit them, let me know if they have soft shackles in their showroom. Looking to get a few.

I think I looked at their website years ago when looking to lift my Nissan.

Here's BKS' facebook:
BKS Built Trucks - Posts | Facebook
Thanks and I will let you know on the soft shackles. The wife and I attended the Overland Expo in town last weekend and there were several vendors selling them. Didn't see Safari O/R there though. There was a guy out of West Plains at the expo who specializes in Toyotas. We talked to him at length and he seemed very knowledgeable. Wife's sister lives in WP so we might use that guy. Do you know anything about him? Ozark Overland Outfitters was his business.
DAF54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote