View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 02:05 PM

zonzin has a spectacular aura about zonzin has a spectacular aura about

zonzin has a spectacular aura about zonzin has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8S6RUNNER View Post
Would some one be able to 3d print me a microphone mount? i really dont have anyone or any place that can do it for me. i tried a place but they were talking about $150 which its crazy! much appreciated. obviously i will pay cost of printing and shipping.
What I ended up doing was using 3/16th ABS sheet and cutting out a rectangle at the inside dimensions of the place where the factory mic mounts and then drilling a 1/2" hole in it for the Pioneer mic. Used a bit of ABS glue to set the piece in the factory spot and a bit of glue to insert the mic into the hole. Came out perfect, cost next to nothing and took about 20 minutes.