Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 05:58 PM

Gingahrunnah is on a distinguished road

Gingahrunnah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dusty View Post
Only notes are that the bolts included in the smart slot kit do need minor modification of the heads to fit inside the groves of the prinsu slots. After that you just bolt up and go. Due to the low profile nature of this setup I needed to remove two of the crossbars (see pics) so that I could throw snowboards in upside down. Otherwise the bindings and bars will make it very hard to close the rack.
I’m curious how you altered the t-nut... I have this for my ski rack but ended up going with the clamp setup because the t-nut wouldn’t fit in the slots. I’m using the Victory 4x4 rack.

The clamp system took me a while to install and the t-slot system is not only lower profile, but much easier to set up IMO.

Did you also have to alter the spacers? Mine have tabs that look wider than opening on the rack.
Gingahrunnah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote