View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 04:54 PM

NegroTundra is on a distinguished road

NegroTundra is on a distinguished road
The trim packers don't help center the 5th gen springs; when you install the TP's, you take the bumpstop cone out of the spring, slide the cone through the TP's, then reinsert the cone into the spring. So when your done, the cone is still the commonality between the spring and frame. I just did this btw and its a great setup. If I ever decide to move my 5100's up a notch I will add another TP to the rear.
NegroTundra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote