Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:37 AM

joshbhs04 is on a distinguished road

joshbhs04 is on a distinguished road
Long time lurker who finally decided to join up today. I own a 2016 trail and have enjoyed my Toyota journey so far. I formerly was a wrangler owner but needed something a bit more practical as the wife and I are planning a family. I spent years in California (im gone now, miss some parts of Cali but am glad to be gone) offroading all over the high desert. I still love jeeps but have grown to love my 4runner just as much.

Not much in the way of upgrades yet as my wife asked me to wait until I make it into a monster truck haha. Have swapped the stock tires for BFG K02 in 275 and am planning a minor suspension upgrade here soon. I also have a Gobi rack ordered that will hopefully be here by May. Looking forward to interacting here and learning more about my 4runner.
joshbhs04 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote