Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 12:54 PM

brokamonster is on a distinguished road

brokamonster is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david05111 View Post
It's too bad there's not a Magnuson rep on the site to address this. Frankly, its the type of problem and customer service that would result in the loss of sales. I'm certainly re-thinking it for the future.

The problem may be rare, as evidenced by loads of different positive things I've read about the system, but you're not just judged by what goes right. You're judged by how you deal with someone having a problem, and this doesn't sound like proper customer service to me. Had it been my company, I would have put one of my engineers on a plane to come have a look at it. And if he couldn't figure it out, I'd have him install a brand new one on my dime.

This "it's not our fault and its normal" response is unacceptable. Anyone who knows anything about forced induction knows that's not normal.
Unfortunately, that's their approach at the moment. After dealing with this for almost six months I told the dealer I need my money back and to take it off and suddenly both Magnuson and the dealer changed their tune. Instead of or more attempts to fix the issues they are pretending it's no longer an issue.

I've had the belt flutter since the initial installation back in September of 2019 and the dealer has had it in the shop four more times after that to work on the issue.

I said enough is enough. If it's"100% complete bolt-on system" then I said they can unbolt 100% or fix it.

They didn't like that apparently.
brokamonster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote