View Single Post
Old 02-29-2020, 03:32 PM

BlueEyedDevil will become famous soon enough

BlueEyedDevil will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRB Racing View Post
I’ve had Cornfed spacers on my 2019 TRDP for about 15k now with no problems.
The ride is still plush and soaks up bumps like stock but helps get rid of the exaggerated nose dive whiling braking and the body roll while turning.
I was able to put on 285s with minimal rub on the front bumper while reversing at full lock.

David is a great guy to deal with and ships out his products the day it’s ordered.

I have already installed a set on a friend’s Army green TRDP and have a set already waiting to be installed when I take delivery on my Army green TRDP.
I just got a 2020 TRDP and I’d like to get the front end the same height as the back. I’m guessing what you described is for essentially the same reason? I’m not going to replace the brand new tires until they need it, but when I do I’m going to upsize to whatever the TRD wheels will accommodate.
BlueEyedDevil is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote