View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 03:18 PM

HRDWRK is on a distinguished road

HRDWRK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by -E5J- View Post
Back by popular demand...

***SOLVED*** 2019 TRD Pro JBL premium head unit constantly rebooting

You must be running the latest iOS. First, forget (delete) the 4Runner from the iPhone Bluetooth settings. You must also remove (delete) the iPhone from the 4Runner radio so there are no phones paired. Turn your 4Runner off. Also, you must TURN OFF the Bluetooth on the iPhone until the last step.

Before starting any of this, back up your phone to your iCloud account and/or your PC / MAC via iTunes...

1. Uninstall Apple Music app (Delete the "Music" app).
2. Reset network settings (Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings).
3. Sign out of your (Apple ID) account on your iPhone.
4. Restart the iPhone.
5. Sign in to (Apple ID) account on iPhone again.
6. Reinstall the Apple Music app.
7. Open the Apple Music app, select songs, then select shuffle and let it begin playing the music on the iPhone first to be sure it’s working properly.
8. Start your 4Runner and allow the head unit to fully boot up.
8. Pair the phone with the truck again (turn Bluetooth on, go to audio screen and select add).

Feel free to reach out with questions...

J

This worked! Thanks you!

The dealer did a hard reset on the 4Runner and downloaded the newest version. I tried the phone again and the same problem! The Service MGR told me,nothing he could do or would do and there were no more steps to take..
I contacted Toyota and open a ticket..

Then while going though threads i Found you link!
***SOLVED*** 2019 TRD Pro JBL premium head unit constantly rebooting

IT is now working and my wife is happy!
So thanks again. Happy Wife, happy life!