Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 01:16 PM

dktxt4r will become famous soon enough dktxt4r will become famous soon enough

dktxt4r will become famous soon enough dktxt4r will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastr_chief View Post
Hello all -

Any idea if the 2019 offroad OEM suspension work on a 2016 4wd limited? I know the limited has the XREAS, but not sure if it plays a factor or not.

Thanks guys
If you want to change out the suspensions on the Limited, you're going to have to take out X-REAS. There is a way to keep the system intact when taking it off. There really isn't really a market for used X-REAS so I just had it gutted out and replaced. From my understanding, even a little loss of fluid from the system will make it useless. I also have a 2016 Limited.
dktxt4r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote