Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 03:55 PM

blutarski is on a distinguished road

blutarski is on a distinguished road
Pcs issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by tackindy View Post
My dealer did a "fix" where-as they disable the collision avoidance as default when the vehicle starts up. This fixes the error, though the light still is on that says it is off. They said it was a fix issued for the Tacoma's when they had this issue.

Thanks for the info. I will update this thread with any solutions. I reached out to Jomax regarding the relocation brackets they make for the Tacoma. He told me this unfortunately doesn’t correct the 4runner and the only fix is to find a dealer willing to recalibrate to the new ride height and angle post lift. Good to know what i’m chasing at least but issue is likely finding a willing and able dealer

Much appreciated
blutarski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote