Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 09:13 PM

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough

niadh0 will become famous soon enough niadh0 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastr_chief View Post
Thanks for the info guys. I'm actually just trying to sell my somewhat used shocks on NextDoor. I've already upgraded my shocks and coils.

The guy that's interested is wondering if it'll fit on his '16 Limited. I'm basically just doing his homework...

it will fit as long as you take out x-res. i also recommend change the matching rear coils. saying this because i put TRDFox set on my wife's 2010 Limited when one of her rear x-res needed to be replaced.

BUT like the others said, why should someone get rid of 2016 x-res and go with basic stock suspension... unless of course the buyer has x-res gone bad and doesn't want to spend the money to replace with equivalent or better after market. if so, the buyer might gain a bit of eight as i believe that the OffRoad shocks are a bit taller than the x-res
niadh0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote