View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 08:49 AM

blutarski is on a distinguished road

blutarski is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by niadh0 View Post
just FYI. i put TRD Pro Fox with 3/4 inch Cornfed spacers in the front on my 2020 TRD OffRoad. over all 2inch gain in the front. Also put on TerrGrappler on TRD rims. No issues with LDA or PCS. and BTW i really like how PCS works... it works really well on my 120km daily commute on the highway.
That’s good to hear that you are having no issue with the 2“ lift. I think the combo of taller tires and the 3“ lift was enough to put me out of tolerance. I’m currently working on a mod to lower the sensor. I agree the with you, the radar cruise control is great. Thanks for the info, it seems the only difference is the addt’l inch of height on my lift so tells me i maybe going in the right direction with trying to lower the sensor
blutarski is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote