View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 11:18 AM

owyheerat will become famous soon enough

owyheerat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickashay View Post
Good discussion. I might have to try the superflex's but I am worried I will be too heavy for them too...

I am just waiting for someone to try the Dobinsons 675V before I make a move.... any takers? lol
Addison,

I'm late to this discussion. I am very interested in this topic though. I currently am running 861's w/ Tokico LC shocks. I love the flex, but wish the ride height was a little lower. Also, they are too stiff.
For reference, I have a Bandit design rear bumper with dual swing outs (which is heavy) and 35" spare, rear storage / sleeping platform, fridge, Rago rear window panels (full) and usually my 70lb golden retriever. So I'm guessing 400+lbs. And the 861's are still too stiff.

Have you made a decision yet?

Is Dobinson the solution?

Thanks

Durwin
99 2.7l 5spd ARB locked F & R, 5.29's, dual cases, Shrockworks front bumper w/ Warn M8000s, King 25001-151EXT coilovers, OME 861/LC shocks, Stubb's sliders, Shrockworks full skids, custom built rear bumper, Kenda Klever RT 35x10.5r17 on FN FX pro 17x8's, TBU
owyheerat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote