View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 03:07 PM

rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold

rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold rickashay is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owyheerat View Post
Addison,

I'm late to this discussion. I am very interested in this topic though. I currently am running 861's w/ Tokico LC shocks. I love the flex, but wish the ride height was a little lower. Also, they are too stiff.
For reference, I have a Bandit design rear bumper with dual swing outs (which is heavy) and 35" spare, rear storage / sleeping platform, fridge, Rago rear window panels (full) and usually my 70lb golden retriever. So I'm guessing 400+lbs. And the 861's are still too stiff.

Have you made a decision yet?

Is Dobinson the solution?

Thanks

Durwin
No movement on my behalf yet. I have decided to keep my 7 wraps until my Eimkeith rear bumper is on and the F150 fuel tank swap has been completed. Once the weight stabilizes, I will start trying coils.
rickashay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote