View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 09:23 AM

BadTrainDriver will become famous soon enough BadTrainDriver will become famous soon enough

BadTrainDriver will become famous soon enough BadTrainDriver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monozub1 View Post
What are you going to do with this issue? Did you talk to your dealer. I would like to talk to someone from Fox, I do not know if I am going to find someone who was working with Toyota. Also I would ask Fox people if they have the same sound from their aftermarket suspension. I will stay in touch. If you find out something about this issue, please let me know. Thank you.
FYI, I've emailed Fox six times now, and have not received a single response. I've not tried to call, as I want their response documented.
BadTrainDriver is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote