Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 11:41 AM

El Burro Guapo is on a distinguished road

El Burro Guapo is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Steering Wheel Shake since 6 Miles on my 20' Off-Road Premium!

Just bought a 2020 Black Metallic Off-Road Premium last Friday with 6 miles. Currently at 350 or so. Since I left the lot I have had steering wheel tremble at around 60 to 65 MPH. Took in Monday to have assessed. No big deal right wheel weights were off on three of four wheels. I figured may have fallen off in transit to dealer or test drive etc. Well I picked up and have been driving and now its back again! Has anyone experienced any issues like this? Wondering if it's a bad tire. My truck came with the Dunlop's. One of my buddies who is a Toyota Tech mentioned a local recall on some models with the Wrangler's but I have yet to hear anything on the Dunlop's.

I love my truck, but kind of crazy to have these issues with so few miles. Thoughts?