View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 11:55 AM

gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about

gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about gfxcruncher has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titanium_4RNR View Post
Great to hear! I think I'll wait for a coupon code or sale and then jump on the train! My truck bottomed out....HARD... during this last beach trip. Trying not to feel that again haha. Plus Uwharrie opens in just a few short weeks and I want to be smoother than last year. Did you have to space the front? My 34s love to chew up plastic I have yet to cut
yeah, the season is upon us!! I have to make my way down to Uwharrie at some point.

I only spaced the rears, storage system and swingout forced me to upgrade. I'm still running what's leftover of the Toytec ultimate lift up front (5100 adjustable coilovers) for now...