Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:18 PM

Akmambarunner is on a distinguished road

Akmambarunner is on a distinguished road
I found out what was wrong thanks to help of Eddy from Suma who was quick to respond to emails. It was a rookie mistake but nonetheless a lesson learned. You need to make sure the splicers are properly clamped and should feel a click/locking type sensation. In addition after taking my door apart I realized it’s not necessary at all and this can all be completed in 5min or less. To pay it forward I’m attaching pics and descriptions so you don’t disassemble everything like I did..

1. Remove mirror (By pulling along the edges) and unplug the double defrost wires. You can rid the original mirror.
2. Remove plastic housing (outside cover) by pushing on the clip/tab from the inside of the mirror
3. connect the 2 split wires from the new Suma mirror with the 2 split wires Suma gives you and feed them through the housing toward where the wires lead to the turn signal.
4 us the splicer to connect the 2 wires that are fed through to the pink and white wires from the original turn light.
5 cut the remaining excess provided and double check it works before reassembling everything.

Hope that helps
Attached Images
Blind Spot Mirrors**New Vendor Sale**-395c9f68-d508-4785-a7c0-24c41a21c2db-jpg 
Akmambarunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote