View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 11:05 AM

Cnellis80 is on a distinguished road

Cnellis80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDurk View Post
Test each pin on the 3C plug for continuity. When I know what pin carries the short, I can go circuit by circuit to see where it goes. There is no easy list. Two I found are 10 is key light and 7 is rear dome. Note the wire color to double confirm. 7 and 10 are both blue-yellow. Page 27 shows all the module does is connect Pins 4 through 10 to each other.

To get the numbers, see pin out on page 26 here. Concentrate on pins 4 through 10, excluding Pin 8, which is the incoming from 1f that feeds 4 through 10, which should show 12V+ full-time if battery is connected and DOME fuse intact:
Thank you!! Long reply (couldn't find how to quote lol) listed above this one. I've interacted in forums before, but mostly just read. Since I plan on keeping my 4runner forever, and doing all repairs myself, I look forward to interacting in this forum. Thanks again!
Cnellis80 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote