View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 07:20 PM

SoAZ4Runner is on a distinguished road

SoAZ4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97BlackAckCL View Post
I had the Ragos originally, and had to permanently modify my windshield cowling. I was not amused. I switched to the CaliRaised and the fitment is perfect, no modifications needed and I hate that I had to mangle my plastic cowling (but only I know that it's there)

For low profile you can't beat the CaliRaised, I also recently switched to their sideshooter LED pods and they are awesome

I second this. I don't have the low profile mounts but I have rago mounts (no cowling issues) with CaliRaised side shooters and I love them. The side through has kept no less than 3 deer and an elk off my truck on the Million Dollar Highway in CO.
ARB OME BP-51 Suspension, Prinsu Rack, RCI Skid Plates, Rago Molle Panels, Rago Ditch Brackets W/ Cali Raised Side Shooters, CBI Front Bumper w/ Smitty winch, Coastal Offroad Rear Bumper, Custom sliders - Keepers Metal Fab, TRED Pros, Aurora Light Bar, Aurora Rock Lights
SoAZ4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote