Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 09:26 PM

mattcubb is on a distinguished road

mattcubb is on a distinguished road
Need help with 4runner not starting

Im on day 3 of no 4runner so i thought id come here for some help.
2005 SR5 4.0 not starting, not clicking. the only thing that happens when i turn the key is the radio goes dim. also my scanner can not connect with the computer when plugged into the obd connector. almost seems like a immobilizer is on or something. Also i found 2 shorted out pins on the drivers side kick board where the junction box is it was 2 wires on the bottom of the connector one red one blue with red stripe. I have replaced the starter and checked all fuses and relays i can see. any help would be appreciated. Also can you start the 4runner without a drivers seat in it?
mattcubb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote