Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 12:09 AM

Wrecked - Rebuilt is on a distinguished road

Wrecked - Rebuilt is on a distinguished road
If you already have the 99' tall coils the most lift you could expect is 1-1.5in over where you stand now. They actually pair well with the 99' front coils, giving a slight rake. I'll be running them on my 00' 4runner once my my 675v coils for my 96' arrive.

As far as ride. They are only slightly firmer than stock but will hold weight far better.

But if you ever want a full 3in lift I'd just start with something like the Sonoran Steel 1.2, that kit includes a lot of little pieces that help make a 3in lift work on our trucks.
Wrecked - Rebuilt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote