Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 09:45 AM

El Burro Guapo is on a distinguished road

El Burro Guapo is on a distinguished road
Update: My truck has to be diagnosed by the regional Toyota rep to clarify it's the tires before they will do anything. The last time I went in they got rid of most of the shake. At this point I would take a credit and go buy the KO2's. Corona has screwed scheduling up so probably going to be a little bit before this is resolved. I love the truck aside from the shake and the occasional radio glitching. I asked about warranties on the radio and was basically told it's only covered if the service tech can replicate it when in for service... what a joke. Owned Toyota's for most of my driving years and I have to say I am extremely disheartened with the level of quality Toyota has stooped too.

Also want to add that it's extremely alarming how many others have this issue. (Yes I know there are some unicorns out there who don't have this issue.) But after doing some research on this forum and others, I found hundreds of people with similar issues. Most cases from what I have seen end up in Toyota doing little to nothing. Those that really pressed the issue seem to have eventually gotten tires replaced. I hate Toyota isn't acknowledging this a serious issue even if it isn't directly causing people harm.

Last edited by El Burro Guapo; 03-18-2020 at 09:58 AM.
El Burro Guapo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote