Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 12:24 AM

Wrecked - Rebuilt is on a distinguished road

Wrecked - Rebuilt is on a distinguished road
Toytec use to sell both the 9960RC-P and the 024RCB. While both appear to be of similar design (with a section of 'dead' coils), the 99602RC-P is a 3in lift coil, whereas the 024RCB was a 3.75in lift, and 3in with 400lbs of extra weight.

I had been on the fence for a year on which rear coils to get, unfortunately I decided on the Superflex the week after they were discontinued. My mistake for waiting so long, but now i'm in a search for a coil that will sit at 2.75-3in with 500lbs of extra weight.

I just received my Dobinsons 675v (in red) so I'll be testing those this week. If anyone is interested in the 675v, Dobinsons Direct does have a scratch and dent section. I picked my coils up for $133. They have a few nicks but they are going to be living under the truck, so stone chips are going to happen. Overall it is a great way to get $87 off a nice set of coils.

I'll report back when I have them installed.
Wrecked - Rebuilt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote