View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 04:48 PM

T4Rscott is on a distinguished road

T4Rscott is on a distinguished road
Bosch upstream o2 sensor

Hi all,

First of all, I hope everyone is doing well during these challenging times.

I’m going to have to replace the upstream A/F ratio sensor (o2 sensor). I have gone to both Denso and Bosch websites. I’m leaning toward the Bosch because it’s cheaper. However, Bosch gives me a part # of 13613. When I go on Amazon it states it doesn’t fit.

Are any of you out there running a Bosch sensor that can confirm if the 13613 fits and works correctly?

This is for a 99 3.4L auto Cali emissions.

Thanks and stay safe,
Scott
99 T4R SR5. OME 906s rear.Stock front springs with 1/4" spacers and Bilstein HDs all around. B&M trans cooler. Deck plate mod and rear diff breather mod. Blacked out bumpers and graphite wheels. Cobra CB in the ashtray. Tundra 199 brake upgrade. Pioneer MVH360BT head unit.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Recent studies have shown that aggressive therapy combined with owning Toyotas, can be affective in breaking the cycle of Jeep addicition.
T4Rscott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote