Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 12:38 AM

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about

Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about Thebeastlives has a spectacular aura about
Not sure why any previous owner of a 4 runner would buy a piece of crap Jeep product. I was on a tough trail in the can am max r and i literally watched 2 of the worst 4 wd drives ever made break over 10 miles from anywhere. A rzr broke his rear frame and a arm. A 4 door jeep broke his axle. My Jeep friends and rzr friends are always repairing their vehicles after trail rides. Damn my buddy has a 2 wheel drive wrangler and blew his motor at 120k miles. Jeep hasn't made a well made product in 20 years. Now that Fiat owns them they will NEVER make a well made vehicle again. Please do yourself a massive favor and look at how poor the reviews are on all Jeep products on JD powers and consumer reports. Ask any jeep owner how their vehicle has performed at the 150k mark? Wait i bet you can't find many that are running at the 150 or 200 k mark
Thebeastlives is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote