Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 11:24 AM

PatrickR is on a distinguished road

PatrickR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sn_85 View Post
Thank you for proving my point..........
I just saw this right now. But yeah man, I do make a commission from the sales. But If you watch the videos, I point out all the flaws. At some points I even nudge the viewer to not buy the unit. Long story short, I wanted carplay. If you don't want carplay, then the unit isn't worth it.

I wasn't trying to "sell" the unit at all. And if I was trying to sell the unit to the viewer, Im pretty sure my commission would be a lot higher lol

They did send me a T9 unit for free after I made the T8 video. But it was also for testing. I was the first person to install the unit with the OEM Audio Plus system. So they wanted me to give them some feedback... and why not make a video for my youtube channel in the process?
PatrickR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote