Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:42 AM

That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light

That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light That_Titanium_4RNR is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift Monkey View Post
Durobumps for sure man...mine have been great!

I had a quick question for you too re: tire clearance. I just did my lift (very similar to yours) so I wanted to know how much clearance to the body mount you had with your 285/75s?

I just got aligned (after I replaced my LCAs/cam bolt hardware, lol) on my 265/70s and am considering 295/70s which end up about .6" shorter (but .7" wider) than what you're running.

My caster is + ~4 on both sides so I was hoping I could get away with this size for a bit until I eventually BMC/BMRL (the kit you used looks real nice).
I can't really give you an answer on how close it was, but it hit everything back there when the suspension traveled up haha...what I can tell you is that you want to make sure you're using the LCA cams to gain caster (front cams all the way facing each other, rear cams turned out away from each other) and then use the SPC sliding ball joint at a D position to correct for camber, then set toe and you're done. This is imperative for max clearance back there. It forces the tire forward in the wheel well.
Titanium Metallic 2006 Limited 4WD V8 | Doug Thorley "Premium" Long Tubes/Modded Ypipe | Magnaflow dual in/dual out | True Dual Exhaust | Fr: 5100/885/SPC R: Icon 2"/2nd gen links | 285/75R17 G003s | Sherpa Princeton | Baja Designs | 5th Gen Brakes | Everything else is in the Build Thread
That_Titanium_4RNR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote