View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:32 PM

Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough

Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough Drift Monkey is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titanium_4RNR View Post
I can't really give you an answer on how close it was, but it hit everything back there when the suspension traveled up haha...what I can tell you is that you want to make sure you're using the LCA cams to gain caster (front cams all the way facing each other, rear cams turned out away from each other) and then use the SPC sliding ball joint at a D position to correct for camber, then set toe and you're done. This is imperative for max clearance back there. It forces the tire forward in the wheel well.
Gotcha - my alignment is pretty good. I guess I'll just bite the bullet and find out for myself!