View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:12 AM

Boort will become famous soon enough

Boort will become famous soon enough
@Zorrota

Can't help you much with the auto on the 2.4L other than to say: The gauges in my '97 are NOT the old school reliable gauges I expected, but idiot lights made to look like gauges. Using the Scanguage II I can see that various things that the cluster tells me are more or less BS. the car knows what is up but lies to the driver for reasons unknown. The Temp gauge is the worst showing dead normal middle of the range while the temp is just shy of overheating.

Boort