Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 04:05 PM

Honda pc is on a distinguished road

Honda pc is on a distinguished road
It might be good time to wait for sale.. I predict future price of everthing will be lower.. People are now scared to buy anything but the basic needs. The corona virus has put public consumers into prospective real world realities. That people are dying and that you need basic needs, everything else is on hold.. I predict less buying from public in future and that will drive economy down, with unemployment ##.. And saving mode for emergency will kick in.. And business will have lot of unsold items reafy for firesale if they want to survive and pay the bills.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Honda pc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote