Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 05:30 AM

importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough

importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough importman is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by phatcheeks View Post
Thanks. I just checked with my multimeter on ohm function and the bulbs are not reading anything. I guess the bulbs are bad then.

I will get new bulbs and check to see if they work

I'm just confused to how they go bad by just sitting there. Any explanation?
That's a good question. On my climate controls the bulb for the position switch,(far right) was blown so I decided to switch it with the fan speed one since I figured I could control the fan speed better in the dark. After the switch neither one lit up. So I took the one from the center control and moved it to the rh one. Then none of them worked. Now I need to order 3 bulbs to get them all working again, (I tested them and they are all blown). I think they just don't like being disturbed.
importman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote