Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 12:22 PM

Dan.3 is on a distinguished road

Dan.3 is on a distinguished road
I might join you for this run depending on when the date is set. I live in IL but visit my parents place in the Breck area frequently. Planning on parking my 03 Limited Sequoia there this summer so I can fly in for weekend trips. I have a lift, 33s, and sliders in the works in the next month or two. No lockers but the ATRAC works really well. I had is out on the Tin Cup, Mosquito, and Wheelers Lake last July but everything was still snowed over snow I never got to far.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some f'in muscle.

Shut the fawk up Donnie!!!
Dan.3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote