View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 12:39 PM

sleepsontoilet is on a distinguished road

sleepsontoilet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Good stuff. Thanks for sharing! I will reach out and ask them a ton of questions haha Coupon code is nice of them. Yikes.. I am worried about finding a welder in northern nj/nyc. Crap.
They are quick to respond on IG. Just send them a screenshot of your cart and they will message you back a coupon code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointman View Post
Anyone know about these bumpers that come in raw steel? Can I just spray it with rhino liner or a matte paint? I plan on getting real use out of it so it being pretty isn't important. I just don't want it rusting.
I always use Rustoleum Hammered as you can buy it in the can and just brush it on. Has a textured finish to hide flaws and is easy to touch up. I put it on all the buggies I build.

sleepsontoilet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote