Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Rock Lights
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 09:54 AM

Malamute is on a distinguished road

Malamute is on a distinguished road
I plan to install some before getting back to Az regularly, the primary purpose being to see rattlesnakes before approaching the vehicle or getting out at night. Ive had then come out from under vehicles on several occasions and its quite unexpected. Once was right after stopping, I didnt see the snake at all when pulling up, get out, turn around Snake! Another time was 2 minutes after stopping then turn back to get back in, surprise! Snake!

Ive had many unpleasan t encounters with rattlesnakes besides the ones mentioned, to include one IN my house, twice under the porch steps as I came home in the dark, they rattled as I stepped on the step, Ive had many in the driveway and yard of an old place, stepped over one to go in the garage once then saw it 20 seconds later coiled up right where I walked in. Thats just the most memorable ones.
Malamute is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote