View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 09:38 PM

BurghRunner is on a distinguished road

BurghRunner is on a distinguished road
I added an FJ to the fleet!

After a long search, I found what I was looking for! It had to be clean, no rust, and it had to be orange (magma).

The pics are from the ad and they just don’t do her justice. 38k miles from the original owner. More pics will follow if anyone is interested.

Will be a while until I get the nerve to take it off road - as I have with my 2017.

Thanks to this forum and the Cruiser forums for always providing great info.
Attached Images
I added an FJ to the fleet!-2cb4e544-656f-4406-8fb3-1e8397f8649f-jpeg  I added an FJ to the fleet!-11729c43-eb9c-4531-8f73-acb99bc78afa-jpeg 
German Shepherd
BurghRunner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote