View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 08:44 AM

doofenshmirtz has a spectacular aura about doofenshmirtz has a spectacular aura about

doofenshmirtz has a spectacular aura about doofenshmirtz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator03 View Post
I run this brand as well after a long thread on this subject. They are fantastic, and improved night visibility 100% from the halogen bulbs. I would use these again in a heartbeat! I even replaced the turn signal/DRL bulbs with LEDs that were recommended in a discussion by Formidable, and those were just as big of an improvement because they are very bright and crisp yellow, so much better for safety as well as aesthetically. The regular yellow colored bulbs used to fade after a relatively short time as the painted yellow color would fade from heat. These are as bright after a year as when I installed them. Honestly with so many improvements in LED bulb technology, I wouldn’t waste the time or money on a retrofit anymore when you can get almost as good for WAY less money, and spending the time it takes to screw in new bulbs. Now I just have to find a set of replacement ‘06 projectors that doesn’t condensate like my current Amazon set!
I've got an OEM set that just need to be re-repolished. I tried to refinish the "glass" and found out I didn't have the finesse to do it well. They never leaked and they are in good condition. The glass is just in an embarrassing state from how poor my attempt to fix them was.

I got some Anzo brand replacements that have held up ok. The clear on those is peeling already though.
doofenshmirtz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote