Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 04:08 PM

Bernardchan96 is on a distinguished road

Bernardchan96 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremewlr View Post
Not really. There is a metal coolant tube that uses one of the retaining nuts for the cover that runs right in front of it that pretty much needs to come out to get that cover off. And the wiring harness runs in front of the cover as well. You can see the tube here.

Hm, if i drained all the coolant top of air filter, radiator hoses could i get that cover off without removing serp belt and the pulleys and stuff? Dont want to remove like ac compressors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
VOLANT CAI/ RA MOTORSPORTS SKID & DITCH LIGHT MOUNT
MAGNAFLOW MUFFLER
Bernardchan96 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote