Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 11:18 PM

Chiral is on a distinguished road

Chiral is on a distinguished road
i just installed my eibach kit today too!

i made the mistake of adding the new bushing to the KYB mount not knowing there was a bushing inside already.. easy fix.

I also did the no compression method.

For the rear the only thing that needs removed is the sway link, this gives enough room to either place a jack between the axle and bump stop or use a reverse clamp to clearance the springs (could also be done by hand or with help from another set of hands).

Completely disagree that an UCA isn't needed.
in order to get proper caster and camber angles more than 3 degrees is needed, and cannot be accomplished with the stock UCA.

That's not to say you can't drive that way and have no issues, but it will wander more, track poorly, and want to deflect under hard braking.
Chiral is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote