Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Lets talk tests
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 11:09 AM

sweet88gt is on a distinguished road

sweet88gt is on a distinguished road
So Im going to bring this back as I have been on and off looking into the issue.

So yesterday I wanted to fix the leaking valve covers. I changed them and all associated items. Checked hoes and such to just give it a once over.

Took it to get gas (on 1/4 tank). Put Seafoam in gas and drove home.

idling in driveway looking for my flashlight to check for any anomalies. It dies with no warning.

I got it started runs ok

But here is the new issue. My code scanner will not read codes now just says error.

Starting back a square one.

Spark plugs few months old. Coil pack checked via ohm. New spark plug wires. Cleaned MAF. New pcv valve. Cleaned throttle body carefully. Newer fuel filter. Seafoam in engine.

Last edited by sweet88gt; 04-05-2020 at 12:59 PM.
sweet88gt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote