Site Navigation

Thread: Fridge Install?
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 11:27 PM

BlakeA will become famous soon enough

BlakeA will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WD_T4R View Post
Which fridge do you have and what is his power consumption?

Will you be able to have enough power if you are 6-7 days stopped when the jackery 500 and solar panel recharging it all day, every day?

I want to be able to run a 65L fridge (Rated 14.9AH/24 hours / 2.7A Avg. running current) for 7 days without the truck running.
I have the newest model Dometic CFX3 35. I haven’t had it out on an extended trip yet, but have tested it in my driveway (when sunny...not always going to be though, obviously) and it looks like it will keep up.
Planning on a trip in July, so I’ll be able to test it in real world conditions then.
BlakeA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote