View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 11:42 PM

CMH_TX is on a distinguished road

CMH_TX is on a distinguished road
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAXJeremy View Post
Continuing to monitor the "shudder", noticed it a bit driving home yesterday and then again this morning on my way into work. For reference my trip each way is about 7 miles.

What I've observed is that at the point in the pedal travel where I'm feeling the shudder it's almost like there is a flat spot in the acceleration. I'm going to disconnect the PC to see whether that makes a difference and then planning to make another trip back to the dealership, can't really say if it's gotten worse, but I'm definitely noticing it which in my mind is not good.
Have you ever checked issues with the emergency brake system? I once had mine inadvertently turned on and it caused shuddering at speeds up to 50 mph. May be unrelated, but worth checking.
CMH_TX is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote