Thread: Glad to be back
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 10:09 AM

jabinleveon is on a distinguished road

jabinleveon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalhead77 View Post
Just picked up our new 4runner last week. 2020 TRD Pro in White. This is our 3rd 4runner all 5th gen. Owned a 2011 SR5, lifted with 33's and a 2016 Pro in Mag Grey which belonged to my wife.

Traded in my 2019 Raptor after having many issues with it that involved 9 visits to Ford service in 7 months of ownership, bought new.

Have to say the power is severely Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire lacking and I was ready for this, but it still surprised me on the test drive. Getting used to it now. These stock Fox shocks have the same comfy ride as the Raptors did and those were automatically adjusting to the road conditions and I don't notice a difference on road. Very happy, and glad to be back.
Welcome Back!!

Last edited by jabinleveon; 04-17-2020 at 04:24 AM.
jabinleveon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote