View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 06:55 PM

DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough

DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough DougEFresh2 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Dusty View Post
Great post and thanks for the time you put in!

Any chance you could add any potentially broken suspension part numbers for the front end? CVs, Tie Rod, End links, etc? I think it would be helpful to give an idea of spares to carry or have in the garage. Thanks
I would, except that I'm very new to car maintenance and repairs and I have only heard of "CV" in conjunction with axles and joints, I'm not even really sure for certain what you mean by "CV", specifically. I'm probably not the best person to be giving out that kind of advise. I heard that the suspension in 4Runners is a sealed unit anyway, and this being a fluid maintenance guide is probably going to confuse and overwhelm brand new 4Runner owners.
Maybe in the future when I have more experience and start messing with upgrading my 4Runner and spending more time researching, I might be up to making a more advanced and thorough guide, maybe.
I really made this guide for people, well, like me. Someone who isn't super savvy with car repairs and maintenance but would like to have their 4Runner last as long as possible without breaking the bank.
Sorry.
DougEFresh2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote