Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 08:51 PM

nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice

nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice nglayton is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguytheman View Post
I just installed the CBI set as well. It is a little annoying to have to modify the truck. But it was simple enough to warm up the cowling with a heat gun and slightly mold it downwards. Can barely tell that I did anything. And I have done enough of that type of thing to my truck that I don't see it as a big deal.
I'm not arguing that it would be easy enough to do, I just seriously question why we should have to do it in the first place. It's not like there isn't enough room to fab a bracket that clears the cowling.

Plus that small fact should be mentioned front and center on the product page, but instead I have to do a search at 9pm at night only to find a CBI youtube video with that fact buried in the video.
It is not even part of the install instructions that are linked to in the box.

Definitely not excusable in any way and downright deceptive.

Almost 24 hours have passed and no response to my email......
Edit: Now going on 48 hours and no response to my email......
Edit: Now going on 72 hours and no response to my email......

I realize this all sounds a little dramatic, that isn't really my intention, but this will be the first and last time I order a product from CBI.

Last edited by nglayton; 04-23-2020 at 09:37 PM.
nglayton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote